- Forty-seven spacious sites on fifty acres overlooking the salt waterElectric, water, sewer hookups (some with 30 Amp.)
- Picnic table
- Two saltwater pools
- Free Wi-Fi in office area
- Canoe and Kayak rental
- Clay tennis court
- Camp Store
- Visa / Master Card Accepted
- Rec Hall
- Dump Station
- Launching ramp for small craft
- Nature Trail
- Flush Toilets
- One hole Golf Course
- Hot, metered showers
- Perennial Flower Gardens
- Peaceful common areas with Adirondack chairs to ponder the view
- Enjoy our large 60′ x 40′ saltwater pool that is 12′ deep.
- Sundeck surrounds pool with chairs and umbrellas.
- Wading pool for little ones that is 10′ by 20′ and 1 1/2′ deep
Canoe and Kayak Rentals
- Rentals are by the hour
- Single kayaks
- Double kayak
- Life jackets and paddles provided
One large tent awaits you and your family on a campsite. Sleeping mattress, two chairs, cook stove, dishes for four, frying pan, and lantern are provided. A smaller tent for two people is also available with the same equipment amenities as above for your convenience. All you need to bring is your sleeping bag!
- Clay surface
- Racquets and tennis balls are available for rent.
Playground and Rec Hall
The playground with swings, slide, climbing wall and sandbox is tucked away in a shady spot next to the Rec Hall. Families and friends gather in the Rec Hall to play ping pong, foozeball, board games, and to read their favorite summer novel.
One Hole Golf Course
Bring your clubs, practice your swing, aim for the flag 220 yards down the fairway. Rental clubs and balls available.