Rates & Reservations
Reservations are made by phone only 207-882-7426
- Off Season $45.00 – $65.00 5/15 – 6/14, 9/10 – 10/15 Excluding Holiday Weekends
- In Season $50.00 – $85.00 6/15 – 9/10 ( 9% tax not included)
- Cast Iron Cook-Off Weekend 9/28 – 9/30
- Open for Columbus Weekend
- Checks, Master Card, and Visa accepted.
- 50% deposit on all reservations.
- 50% non-refundable reservation deposit required for holiday stays.
- No refunds for the following Prime sites: 13, 14, 15, 16, 23, 26, NN.
- All deposits are due and payable within 10 days from the time when your reservation is made.
Campground Registration Policy
- Each campsite is rented to 1 family which consists of 2 adults, your dependent children under the age of 21 staying in the same RV or tent.
- Campers and/or their overnight guest paying by the day, please re-register by 10 AM. Sites guaranteed only for number of days registered.
- 1 Vehicle per site area
- Free Parking in designated areas.
- $25 will be charged to your credit card if 2 cars are parked anytime on your site area.
- Refunds will be issued for cancelled reservations that are received at least 21 days prior to the date of arrival. There is a $20.00 administration fee for all cancellations.
- Holiday reservations are non-refundable.
- If you change your reservation at the time of check in to decrease the length of your stay, you will still be charged for the length of the original reservation made.
- No refunds for inclement weather, illness, early departures, emergencies, or circumstances beyond our control.
- All guest must be pre-registered and paid for before their arrival.
- Day guest fee: $8.00 10 AM to 8 PM
- The fee for an overnight guest staying in your camper is $10.00 with a departure by 11:30 AM.
- The camp store carries ice, wood, some groceries, and information about local areas.
- Our sites are spacious, many with a water view.
- Pets are welcome as long as they are leashed, picked up after, and are quiet. Rabies papers are required.
- Check in after 2pm. Check out 12pm.
- Quiet time is from 10pm to 8am.
- Special rates for groups and youth groups with adult supervision.
- Firewood may be purchased at our camp store. Because of the Emerald Ash Borer and the Asian Long Horn Beetle, you may not bring in any firewood that has not been harvested within a 50 mile radius of our campground.